Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Smile Trial prize draw is open to all Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of this prize draw and immediate
family of any of these groups.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To enter, simply upload a photo of yourself smiling on your Instagram feed and in the caption please use three hashtags 1. #30DaysSmileTrial 2. #Contest 3. For the third hashtag you will select one of prizes you would like to be
in for a chance of win. Please only use one prize hashtag in the caption. Hashtags for prizes include 1. #Netflix 2. #Spotify 3. #Amazon 4. #HealthMagazine 5. #GooglePlay 6. #AppleStore. To be a valid entry your Instagram account
must be public. All entries must be submitted via Instagram and only one entry per Instagram handle is permitted. [Internet access and public Instagram account required].
- OWNERSHIP OF PROMOTION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
- assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
- waive all moral rights, in and to your promotion entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act
1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- 1.2 By submitting your promotion entry you confirm:
- Your entry is an original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe third-party rights;
- There are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict usage of your entry;
- You have consent to use any third-party image/content in your entry and rights have been waived for such use. If a third-party image is of a person under 18, parental or guardian consent has been provided.
- You will provide any required consents at the Promoter’s request, failing which the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you from the promotion.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00AM on September 1st, 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59PM on September 30th, 2020. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- 30 winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on October 1st, 2020. ("Draw Date").
- The winners will receive one prize per winner. The winners will receive their preferred prize as indicated by the selected hashtag in their Instagram post. Prizes include:
- One Netflix voucher to the total of a 1-year premium subscription plan in Ireland.
- One Spotify voucher to the total of a 1-year premium plan subscription in Ireland.
- One £50 voucher for Amazon.co.uk
- One-year subscription to Health Magazine
- One €50 voucher for GooglePlay in Ireland
- One €50 voucher for Apple Store in Ireland
- Any other costs incurred that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize but are not expressly included are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winners will be notified by Instagram direct message from the account they entered with at the time of entry. By entering the prize draw you are providing permission be notified via Instagram direct message for the purposes
of prize fulfilment. The winners must provide an email or telephone and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. The Promoter will share the email, telephone number, and postal address provided to the fulfilment
agency for the purposes of prize fulfilment only. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners [three attempts on different days]. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 4 days of being
first notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Subject to clause 8, the prize will be sent to the winners by post or email (depending on the prize selected) within 30 days of the winner confirming their postal address.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded. If the winner does not comply with this requirement within the timelines required by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize.
- The prize for the winners is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so. If this is the case, the winner can select a different
prize from the available choices upon entry.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, photocopies and not originals, or incomplete.
Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring
as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the [Promoter’s] privacy notice https://ie.gsk.com/ie/privacy/.
- As required by the Advertising Standards Authority, the surname and county of the major prize winners can be obtained by emailing email@example.com. By entering,
the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request. If you have any concerns with this disclosure of information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to a complete liability release for Instagram.
- The prize draw will be governed by Irish law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
The Promoter of this prize draw is GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (Ireland) Trading Limited of 12 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Ireland, D24 YK11.